Wahts in your gym bag?
I only tend to take a bag on a Saturday and Sunday’s. During the week I tend to get ready at home, grab a shake then hit the bench.
However weekends ...I load up!
· Towel – you’re never going to dry after your show without the gym essential
· Hand towel – I can’t stand it when people don’t wipe their sweat off machines!
· Shower gel – wash that sweat away! #fresh
· Protein shaker – used throughout the workout for my water then again after for my protein shake.
· Powder pot - A small container with my post workout protein powder
· Weight lifting gloves – Some people don’t like using gloves, but I need them. I get very sweaty hands so to grip the bars, these are essential.
· Headphones – to be plugged into your phone or ipod etc. I prefer wireless headphones as they don’t get in the way when lifting.
· Change of clothes – No point in having a shower then getting back into your sweaty gym clothes! Change it up!
· Mobile phone (for music and apps) – I use my phone throughout gym seshs, to listen to music and record my progress on.
· Deodorant – Freshen up after that shower.
· Note pad and pen (if your not using an app) – You need to track your progress each week. I prefer using an app but a pen and paper is just as good, if not better! It will save you texting, talking etc.
Ladies, I am sure there should be additional items including:
· Hair brush
· Shampoo and conditioner
· Hair ties
· Sports bar